West German Pottery Ewer/Vase
Circa 1970’s Marzi & Remy Keramik Vase/Urn/Ewer. Measures 24cm high & retains original paper label. The factory was founded in 1879 by Anton Marzy and his brother in law Simon Remy. During post WWII they enjoyed being part of the German economic miracle. Fourth generation son in law (of Marzy), Otto Buhler took over in 1953 when old round ovens were replaced by tunnel ovens and batch production became continuous production. The company sold to S.P. Gerz in 1994.