West German Pottery – U Keramik Diamond Vase
The U stands for Uberlacker Keramik. This diamond blue vase measures 18cm high. U Keramik was founded in 1909 by Johann Uberlacker and was taken over by his three sons in the 1950’s. It became one of the regions most important producers, employing over 350 staff. A sister company Siershahner had another 200 employees. U Keramik closed in 1990. No damage to vase. A very striking design.